Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Life as it is

As I live through life there are always those times
While running in this long race ,
the choices were hard, and solutions seemed scarce,
And circumsatnces held me back.
I lost the sight of the track.


There were days when i would cry,
so would my soul,
and then i wish i could
disappear in a Black hole,


but then something changed,
it was time to be rough
The process of change was tough,
But all in my mind was the excitement ahead.......

There were adventures which i never imagined
Waiting for me around the corner
were wishes and dreams just about to come true

I found friendships that led to new things
with ups and downs,
a few smiles and frowns,
life gave me with so many reason to live,
it was love . it was care,
it was smile with a tear...

I went to places i never expected
And see things that i had never seen,
and in all this pace
I discovered myself in between!


I found someone i could love and care,
with whom i had feelings to share,
I held her hand and heard my heart beat,
i wrote and sang for her,
they were days to cherish and remember.

life taught me and i was ready to learn....
and i learnt



keep walking all the way,
Live everyday as a new day...
There are lot of surprises life holds up its sleeve-
Don't look back! I am not going that way!

1 comment:

coolsail said...

Through the ups and the downs, we have had over the last 2 years I guess other people must watch in awe. Some binding force is existent between all of us. Each of our lives have had a share of glorifying and downtrodden moments. We embraced each of it with such strength. Its unbelievable. I remember u once said "this is just the trailer". Hang on!!! There's more!!