Friday, January 13, 2006

A tommorow with/out you.

A few days back ,my school friend asked me what if tommorow starts with us not being there.
i started to think, and this is what i could say

When tomorrow comes without me,
and tears fill your eyes for me,

When you may think that i am gone away,
to a world far far way,

When you miss the times we had,
whether they were good or bad.

When you start looking at old snaps,
when you start reading the old mails again,

And each time that you think of me,
I know you'll miss me.

There may be so many things we could never say,
And i know you will wet your eye, just like you did that day.


But when tomorrow starts without me, please try to understand,
that i am always there to hold your hand.

And tommrow for me will also start without you,
It is impossible to beleive , that I am leaving you.

If I could relive yesterday, just even for a while,
i will just do anything to see you smile


there will never be tommorow when we will be apart,
Because you are always in my heart.

1 comment:

Divya said...

Its lovely......yeah its so true...looking at old snaps...old mails...brings a desire to relive those old days....we will all be there tomorrow...near or far..all we have to do is reach out...I know that.