Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Your Name

People generally write their beloveds name,
With the drops of their blood,
Or in some way to get their love fame,
I didn’t write your name with my blood,
Neither, I carved it on a piece of wood,
I don’t have anything to prove,
Neither have I needed anyone to approve,
So I looked for a way to express the sweet pain,
I went out and took few drops of rain,
Then I wrote your name,
What ever I wrote,
No one can ever see or sense,
But the world around me has your fragrance…

2 comments:

Divya said...

One of my all time favorites.....just simple & beautiful.....

coolsail said...

What perfume was she using?? U mentioned fragrance..Giovanni or Denim.. Hee Hee.. I am kidding..

Good one yet again..Well done..I was actually there when u wrote it in the air.. I captured those words in moisture..

Pops