Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Obituary

All the Facts and words in the obituary are purely mine and any living person going to be dead who copies them is liable to be prosecuted .......

God told me that I have my obituary to write,
Well being a poet, it should be a literary delight,
So with profound grief and some sorrow,
I am on my heavenly abode tomorrow,
I have just signed my not so great will,
I hope my family takes care of any pending bill,
I know some close ones will cry,
While others will give it a try,
Some will refer to me as a noble soul,
Or may be even call me an ----hole,
I was not famous or known for any big act,
I had a simple life for a matter of fact,
When I was born I didn’t play any part,
And neither will I when I depart,
I will never know who came for my funeral,
I am thankful to all who came here to the cremation place,
Also I am sorry as I will not there when they are set ablaze,

So as I write my final good bye line,
I think i will die pretty fine……………………….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kako oplemenititi denar [url=http://www.nalozba.info]Prava naložba[/url]