Monday, April 02, 2007

Sorry

Life with you was full of fun,
Whether it was in the moon or the sun,
With you, I had more ups than downs,
There were so many smiles and no frowns,

I wanted you to remain in my sight,
Be it the day or the night,
Then there was this fight
Where no one is wrong or right,
In a fit of anger, I ran across the road,
Without seeing the truck full of load.

I wake up in an unknown land,
I look around and can’t feel my hand,
I look for you by my side,
Then I guess that you have gone to hide,

I ask my friend where you are,
He remained silent and tend to ignore,
I could see a tear in his eye,
I guessed that, I was going to die,

I don’t know where is my grave,
But it’s your name I will always crave,
All I want to tell you is
That I always will love you,
But there is something which my mind will ever carry,
I am the one, who should have said,
I am sorry.

3 comments:

guptaghost said...

TOO LATE.

Those are the words, that come to mind when you think of a lot of such incidents in life. Fortunately have not yet lost anybody to such a circumstance(delayed acceptance of a fault), because I have seen atleast 8 relationships go sour, because nobody was willing to say sorry.

But nevertheless, seeing it put into verse, somehow keeps we awake and alert about such a thing happening to me.

Thanx a lot. Keep going.

coolsail said...

U rock man!!

Anonymous said...

No more tears, no more pain, just a hope that this friendship will forever remain.....