Thursday, October 26, 2006

Love " Second Time"

I cried and smiled last night,
I slept and was awake last night,
I ran and walked last night,
I wanted to die and live last night………

I saw her in my dreams once again,
I felt my heart bear a new and on old pain,
I expressed the truth and lied yet again
I held her and let her go once again,

I saw her images blur and clear at the same time
I saw the moon and sun at the same time,
I think I am in love with her for a second time

And may be its for a lifetime............................

3 comments:

SATAN said...

ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS........

Anonymous said...

speechless!!!

guptaghost said...

it hits you, if you want it,
it hits you even if you don't,
it hits when you're awake,
it hits you even if you're asleep.

that the power of longing, the one portrayed here. it reaches for your heart and tries to wrench it out, but the redeeming qualities of being habitually longing, stops it from doing so.

for the reader needs it yet, to remember that it happens to you, him and everybody.

"keep the awesome stuff going"