Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I got it all wrong -1

I want to run towards light,
But then I get stuck in the black night,
I wish in this ocean of life someone was by my side,
And help me out of this deadly tide,

Soon I will disappear and will be gone,
All will say that I got it all wrong………

I tried so hard to win all the games,
But then could not get that wanted fame,
I sold my principles one by one,
And now I am left with none,

Soon I will disappear and will be gone
All will say that I got it all wrong………

I look for your familiar face,
But no where I can find any trace,
I wish to see your smiles,
But you are away a thousand miles,

Soon I will disappear and will be gone
All will say that I got it all wrong………

I sit down and wish to cry for a while,
But tears are no longer in the parched aisle,
I know time has come and gone,
Somewhere I got all my life and love so wrong…………………………………

3 comments:

Divya said...

very beautiful but very confusing...

SATAN said...

On a very darker side.

could relate to only with lines like "I sold my principles one by one,
And now I am left with none,"

but still its the choices that we make anb fight we put up.
Its just the beginning of real life in real jungle, get up and fight it out.

Anonymous said...

Why do u have to fight it alone when u have me dear??
Life's like that!!
Cheers!!