Friday, February 29, 2008

Astrologer

My horoscope has stars in a great range,
My life is about to change,
I have a destiny in a wonderland,
He exclaimed that my life will be sweet like honey,
I will make tons and tons of money,
I will have a fantastic life,
With a few kids and a pretty wife,
The astrologer said it all,
I will rise and never fall,
I will live past seventy seven,
Before I proceed to heaven
I was in my year number 28,
The year he said was the year of my fate,
So all said and done,
I was the selected one……………………..
I had listened to his astrological view,
But how to accept I still had no clue……

For a moment he made me believe
That I had years to live,
He had pride in baring it all,
May be he knew everything or nothing at all
Somewhere the predictions had a humor
As I felt the pain of the tumor
………….

3 comments:

SATAN said...

once again death seems to be theme of the day?

the only truth in the life of false seems to be making its marks on the Hallucinator machine of yours.

Divya said...

hey u ve found lyrics in a land far away..pensive though..cheer up

Unknown said...

such deep thoughts for a boy who only laughs ...ro